We are looking for new family member – (Mobile) Web Developer!
Does working in a highly gifted, diverse, motivated team of professionals, who work on innovative, disruptive and transformative software projects, sounds right for you?
Want a large diversity of technologies to work with, realising more of your potential and set new goals in your personal development for both your soft and hard skills? At Bayini you’ll find the right place for you.
Bayini creates meaningful and inspiring solutions for Mobile and IoT; solutions that are a pleasure to use, effective and add real value.
For our position as (Mobile) Web developer, we’re looking for well-rounded and broad-skilled people who can strengthen our software development team.
As a (Mobile) web developer you’ll be working in alternating Scrum Teams, to help assist develop both backend and front-end for our solutions.
As a team member you’ll be responsible of shaping the future of our solutions and work together with the Product Owner(s), UX/UI designers, Testers to create the best possible product. You are able to express yourself clearly and are not afraid to share your opinion, experience and knowledge with the team.
We’re a fast growing organisation. We need people who can manage themselves and are proactive in helping us shaping the future of our company. You determine how much responsibility you want to take and which direction you want to grow. There will be many opportunities to grow both in knowledge, skills and position in the organisation. We’ll assist you in your ambitions. As you grow the company grows.
If you just like to have your work sorted out for you and given to you, we’re not your company. You are your own manager within our organisation. We’re there to support you in offering all we can to have you reach your full potential. Your interests are our interests and we encourage and set time aside for our employee to do research on their own projects during company time and help thereby further expand the companies knowledge and capabilities.
Must have Skills (3 or more years experience)
– Adequate English proficiency – Both in Speaking and writing
– REST-ful API’s
– One of the Mobile Web Platforms: Cordova, Ionic, Sencha Touch
– Team player
– Able to self-organise work
Bonus points if you have
– Familiar with Agile Development
– Project Management experience
– Native Android or iOS development
– Experience working in an International team
Europe (preferred: Netherlands, Slovenia, Serbia)
What we offer
– Market conform salary
– 25 holidays
– Personal development plan supported with courses, time and ability to certify.
– The freedom to take the lead on projects
– Additional benefits depending on country. (Health insurance, Pension, etc).
– Freedom to plan your work. No 9-5 office hours, we value results and keeping your promises.
– Workplace facilities (mobile phone, laptop).
Contracts are based on a full workweek (40 hours)
Want to reserve your “get to know” meeting spot? Send us your CV at email@example.com!